WHAT WE DO
Whether you are an individual, a family or a business, we endeavor to understand your current financial plan and/or to develop a plan that is designed to meet your objectives.
On the investment side, we ascertain each client's risk profile and then design an appropriate investment portfolio. We focus on long term growth and preservation of capital.
On the insurance side, we analyze each client's existing insurance portfolio as well as each
client's existing exposure to risk, and then in consultation with our clients, we design appropriate
We identify issues that require attention, and where necessary bring to the table the necessary specialists to assist in devising solutions. Such specialists may be accountants, lawyers, bankers, business valuators or specialists from the investment or insurance disciplines.
Arthur Standil is the founder and President of Invesmar. Arthur is a Certified Financial Planner and is a licensed Life and Living Benefits Insurance Advisor.
Arthur graduated from the University of Manitoba in 1979 with an Honours degree in Commerce, majoring in finance.
He then went on to graduate from Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto in 1982, and subsequently practised law for 13 years, in the areas of Corporate, Wills and Estates, Real Estate and Taxation Law.
He became a registered Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP) in 2000.
Arthur is an authorized representative of The Canadian Bar Insurance Association/Lawyers Financial, which provides a wide range of insurance and financial products for lawyers, law firm staff, and their families.
Shari Standil is the Vice President of Invesmar. Shari is a licensed Life and Living Benefits Insurance Advisor. She comes from a family which has been in the insurance industry for over 60 years.
Shari studied business at both McGill University and York University. After completing her first degree, she obtained a Bachelor of Education from the University of Winnipeg.
Before joining Invesmar, Shari taught elementary school French and then went on to train as an International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle School teacher, teaching History and Geography at a private school.
Shari is an authorized representative of The Canadian Bar Insurance Association/Lawyers Financial, which provides a wide range of insurance and financial products for lawyers, law firm staff, and
Macey Standil is a licensed Life and Living Benefits Insurance Advisor, who joined Invesmar in 2021. Macey graduated with an Honours Business Administration (HBA) from the Ivey Business School, at Western University, in 2015, at which point she joined PriceWaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC), and obtained her CPA,CA designation. After 5 years at PwC, in both its assurance and forensic accounting groups, Macey joined Invesmar and focuses on life insurance and financial planning. Insurance is in Macey’s bloodlines; she is a fourth-generation advisor!
Macey is an authorized representative of The Canadian Bar Insurance Association/Lawyers Financial, which provide a wide range of insurance and financial products for lawyers, law firm staff, and their families.
WHO WE ARE
Invesmar Financial Planning Inc. ("Invesmar") is a financial planning firm founded in 1997 and based in Vaughan, Ontario.
Our mandate is to provide high-quality financial planning advice to individuals and businesses.
Our mission is to serve our clients in a professional and objective manner, and with the highest standards of courtesy, integrity and knowledge. Compliance with privacy legislation is of utmost importance.
In today's increasingly complex world of investment and insurance products and with income tax legislation constantly changing, Invesmar develops innovative, custom made solutions to suit the needs and risk tolerances of its clients.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
1. We are independent professionals who only recommend those strategies and programs that we ourselves would use if we were in similar situations.
2. We only recommend products from high quality companies widely known for their ability to deliver on their promises.
3. We will maintain your file completely confidential and will release your information to no one unless required by law or directed by you.
4. All of our recommendations will be based on a thorough understanding of your situation and complete "Know your Client" documentation.
5. You will receive regular communication from us and we will advise you of circumstances that could affect your situation as we become aware of them.
6. We will offer you a review of your situation no less than every twelve (12) months to allow you to make any modifications to your programs as required.
7. We will continue to study our specialty and directly related fields in excess of regulatory standards to enable us to provide you with effective advice and information.
8. We will respond to your questions and comments as soon as possible.
9. We will treat all referrals from you with the same respect and professionalism we do you and realize that an endorsed referral is the highest praise we can receive for our work.
10. We will always hold your needs above our own.
WHAT WE HOPE TO EARN FROM YOU
1. An open mind to new and innovative approaches to dealing with your financial affairs.
2. Full disclosure of the personal and business information we require in order to make an appropriate recommendation based on your situation.
3. Serious consideration of our recommendations and proposals.
4. The right to do business with you on matters we have drawn to your attention.
5. Your personal endorsement to others in similar circumstances when you believe that our advice
has been valuable to you.
6. To let us know how we are doing – If we're off track, tell us fast. If we're doing well, tell everyone!